BOAL'D Case Files, The Conclusion

PablitoPescador

Lil-Rokslider
Why is it classy not to name the guilty folks? Shouldn’t we want that stuff advertised to the hunting world? I’d think folks that choose to be public figures should be publicly tarred and feathered when they break the law.
Live by the sword, die by the sword.
I agree 100%. They want fame, give it to em. We shouldn’t be shielding these people from public scorn. This problem isn’t going to get better until they’re publicly shamed by the hunting community

I agree 100%. They want fame, give it to em. We shouldn’t be shielding these people from public scorn. This problem isn’t going to get better until they’re publicly shamed by the hunting community
Completely agree, this scourge of shamelessly self promoting insta famous quasi celebrity hunters looking to sell their cheap merch need to be exposed, not protected. That being said totally understand Robby trying to keep clear of lawsuits. Would hate for frivolous litigation to be the end of rokslide.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Completely agree, this scourge of shamelessly self promoting insta famous quasi celebrity hunters looking to sell their cheap merch need to be exposed, not protected. That being said totally understand Robby trying to keep clear of lawsuits. Would hate for frivolous litigation to be the end of rokslide.
yip, thanks, and even though we'd win, it's not what we created this place for...nor do we have the time to deal with.

many lawbreakers could care less what the public thinks anyway...But their sponsors do so people should spend their time contacting them.

and for the other two previous posters, I respect your opinions but #1, we're not protecting the guilty, we're protecting our forum and #2, plenty of FB groups you can post on. And your own social media too (if you have it.)

Gobbler36

WKR
So what can we lagally do about this are we allowed to call sponsors, western hunter etc to make them aware. the guy has a ”pro staff“ Stryker crossbows ?

Trackselk

WKR
I DEMAND his name so I can finally get a monster BOAL!
-even if only temporarily

Last edited: