BOAL'D Case Files, The Conclusion

I’d never heard of him. A google search shows he got fined for starting a fire that got out of control.

Everyone jumped all over me when I posted about all these insta famous assholes and how disgusting it all was. This is next level, but I guess not surprising. At some point we need to get away from the monetization of hunting because money corrupts everything.
I wonder if Western Hunter will do a write up on this…

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to the OP for post on the story.

Per our guidelines, I deleted the guilty’s name out of the thread.

The OP didn’t mention it, anybody that wants to figure out who it is, can easily do that (we don't moderate PMs)

And there’s tons of Facebook groups that would allow you to post.

But as for me, I don’t really feel like a call from the guilty guy’s lawyer on Thanksgiving day.

Justice was done, the law handled it well.

I am impressed with how it turned out. I did not think it would get resolved to benefit the OP. There’s hope!

Good job WKRs.

Fatcamp

WKR
Ya, I never thought we would hear the end. And how crazy that we had members here who knew all along and never said a word.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Thanks to the OP for post on the story.

Per our guidelines, I deleted the guilty’s name out of the thread.

The OP didn’t mention it, anybody that wants to figure out who it is, can easily do that (we don't moderate PMs)

And there’s tons of Facebook groups that would allow you to post.

But as for me, I don’t really feel like a call from the guilty guy’s lawyer on Thanksgiving day.

Justice was done, the law handled it well.

I am impressed with how it turned out. I did not think it would get resolved to benefit the OP. There’s hope!

Good job WKRs.
The court records are easy enough to search given we have a case number. I thought it was very classy of the OP to leave the name out and like that you are keeping it that way.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
The court records are easy enough to search given we have a case number. I thought it was very classy of the OP to leave the name out and like that you are keeping it that way.
thanks man,

naming names turns it into anarchy.

And even though we're protected by Section 230, it's a time suck dealing with lawyers. And I've seen members tuck tail and run when the lawyers contact them, so looking out for those guys too.

that guilty guy's gonna get his due.

Why is it classy not to name the guilty folks? Shouldn’t we want that stuff advertised to the hunting world? I’d think folks that choose to be public figures should be publicly tarred and feathered when they break the law.
Live by the sword, die by the sword.