BlackOvis Chugach 20 Sleeping Bag Review, By Jaden Bales

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Stuffing-Bag.jpg

@Jaden Bales was looking for a quality sleeping bag that would cover a lot of situations without breaking the bank. The BlackOvis Chugach 20 sleeping bag seemed to be just what he was looking for so he ordered one up to test out. Check out the review below to see what Jaden thinks after some time in the field.

BlackOvis Chugach 20 Sleeping Bag Review

Stroke250

Lil-Rokslider
Great review @Jaden Bales !!!! I picked up this bag recently and have yet to put it to the test. I feel it should hold it’s own and like you said, layer as needed when in colder temps. Correction @Jaden Bales

Last edited:
Glad ya liked it man! I use the sea to summit liner to get a couple more degrees out of my bags in the past. What do you rock? More clothes layers?

Wanted to check in…. Did you get to test the 0° bag?

Nope. I don’t have the BO zero degree, so didn’t try it. I realize my earlier response was probably misleading - sorry man!

Zdub02

WKR
Any of y'all have a chance to put the bag to use and can add some more thoughts on performance? I'm thinking about picking one up and am curious as to the warmth of the bag/temp rating accuracy. Seems like Jaden liked the performance into the 30s. Can any one else offer their take?