Blackovis Anchor Point Puffy Pants and Jackets

Maverick1

WKR
Jacket is at $105 and pants are $90 today. That’s the lowest I’ve seen this set in some time. Picked up a couple more. Have performed well.

CB4

WKR
Did you guys order true to size? I typically wear a 32/33 or 33/33 so was going to go Large Tall.

highside74

Lil-Rokslider
Same questions as above. I watched their video about comparing both the anchor and recon jackets and sizing. I'm leaning toward the recon on sale for $125 in an XL I'm 6'4 265# The video said the recon is a bit longer and sized up a bit.

If anyone has real world experience with either jacket please let us know what you think.
Thanks

Jacket is at $105 and pants are $90 today. That’s the lowest I’ve seen this set in some time. Picked up a couple more. Have performed well.
Dang!

Can anyone compare these directly with the First Lite Uncomspellable puffy pants? I got the wife a set of the FL and was planning to get a set for myself, but $90 is a PDG price.

hoff1ck

WKR
I had the puffy and wasn’t super impressed. Not near as warm/nice as a Kifaru LPP or FL uncompahgre. I sold it and went with a puffy from Born Primitive that I really like. Granted the prices right now are still pretty good for what they are.