Black Rifle Coffee has let me down, those #$%#$%

pgarcia

FNG
BRC has always done good things for those who need it. I also really like a strong cup when hunting. I buy the Starbucks instant coffee from local grocery. It’s cheap , light in pack and it’s not bad , I don’t expect much from an instant coffee. If someone knows of a better tasting instant I’m all ears. I would rather buy other than SB brand.

Drenalin

WK.R
BRC has always done good things for those who need it. I also really like a strong cup when hunting. I buy the Starbucks instant coffee from local grocery. It’s cheap , light in pack and it’s not bad , I don’t expect much from an instant coffee. If someone knows of a better tasting instant I’m all ears. I would rather buy other than SB brand.
Mt Hagen organic. It’s a decent cup of coffee and far better than SB or BRCC instants. So is the Folgers instant, and it’s dirt cheap.

In my experience there marketing and veteran support has been why they have been successful not their coffee. Their coffee is disappointing to me and I definitely wouldn’t turn to Starbucks. There are lots of good options out there that are freeze drying coffee making it easily hydratable and packaged to last years. If you want great coffee that checks all the boxes and support a small business check out roasthousecoffee.com based out of Spokane. They have instant packs that are amazing as is all of their coffee.