Black Friday deal should I?

Rich M

WKR
You can do better.

I bought a DB cause buddy had one and it wasn't bad. Both of ours experienced zero (poi) shift/change this year. Both guns had been sitting for at least 12 months.

Very disappointed cause i really like the BDC reticle on it.

Last edited:

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Arken EPL4 4-16x44 FFP VHR Illuminated Reticle with Zero Stop - 30mm Tube available in MIL or MOA for only $299.99
"The EPL (EP Light) is our Light Weight Hunter version of the EP (Extreme Precision) series. The refined Hunter is built on a streamline 30mm main tube to reduce overall weight with our toolless, easy to operate capped windage turret that lets you set and forget. Our Japanese ELD (Extraordinary Low Dispersion) and VHR (Variable Hunter Reticle) combine to provide astonishing optical performance making this a pleasure for users of all skill levels and disciplines."

This is Rokslide Sir.

86syey.jpg

I have that exact scope. Honestly it’s not bad, especially for $200. It’s pretty clear and has always held zero. A buddy of mine borrowed the rifle it’s on last year for a mule deer hunt. He knocked the gun over and the scope hit a rock hard enough it left a pretty deep gouge. The next time I shot it, the zero was still dead on. My only complaint is the field of view is pretty narrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

w.travis

FNG
For $200 bucks not a bad choice. You can always return it if you don't like it. Personally, I'd save the $200 and put it toward better glass down the road.