Bitcoin

WoodDuck

Lil-Rokslider
We have Larry Fink giving Bitcoin a ringing endorsement, and now Trump says Jamie Dimon has “changed his tune” on Bitcoin. What are your thoughts? I certainly won’t be betting against Blackrock.

Poser

WKR
I have a self managed IRA that is loaded up with BTC etfs and ETHE (ethereum trust that will convert to the ETF once available). This is seperate from my 401k which is a conservative play. In terms of buying actual BTC directly, I don't. have much but I do hold and regularly put more money into ETH.

fmyth

WKR
Trump is speaking at a National BTC Conference in Nashville on July 27th. His VP choice J.D. Vance has disclosed that he owns between 100-250k in BTC.

We have Larry Fink giving Bitcoin a ringing endorsement, and now Trump says Jamie Dimon has “changed his tune” on Bitcoin. What are your thoughts? I certainly won’t be betting against Blackrock.

All good things for the price of btc….even though I don’t trust them ha. ETFs , MSTR and btc having a good pump today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WoodDuck

Lil-Rokslider
If it’s anything like GBTC it will dump, but who knows with new management.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s even worse with fees at 2.5%! I’m not sure what angle they are trying to play, but the offerings from VanEck, Bitwise, BlackRock, etc are 1/10 the fees. I would imagine some people will dump ETHE for cheaper options, but then again they may not want to realize the capital gains to do so.