Binocular Tripod Mount options

powds

Lil-Rokslider
I just got my hands on a new pair of ELs and my Bushnell tripod mount doesn’t work with these so I’m looking for some other options and curious what’s out there. I know I can get the outdoorsman stud installed but wondering what else is out there.

Thanks

Dsnow9

FNG
Outdoorsmans, don’t need to look further than that in my opinion.

Legend

WKR
I just got my hands on a new pair of ELs and my Bushnell tripod mount doesn’t work with these so I’m looking for some other options and curious what’s out there. I know I can get the outdoorsman stud installed but wondering what else is out there.

Thanks
I had some 1.5 inch aluminum syrap laying around. Cut it to fot width oh my leicas, drilled an undersized hole in the center for the quick release plate. Then grabbed a .35 cent rubber band. Yep I am that cheap but it works great.

OP
powds

powds

Lil-Rokslider
Both work great. The Aziak is a little lighter and slimmer, and is my preference, but both are out of the way, fit in a bino harness, and are stable.
Any concerns with rubbing and wearing out the bino material

I know it sucks having to ship them off but the outdoorsman stud is really the way to go. I’ve had them install it on EL12’s in the past and put them on other binos and there’s nothing like it. I recently got the RRS cinch to use on my EL8.5’s and it sucks mounted on the barrel in comparison compared to the outdoorsman stud I just put on my NL12’s when using them back and forth off the tripod.

OP
powds

powds

Lil-Rokslider
I know it sucks having to ship them off but the outdoorsman stud is really the way to go. I’ve had them install it on EL12’s in the past and put them on other binos and there’s nothing like it. I recently got the RRS cinch to use on my EL8.5’s and it sucks mounted on the barrel in comparison compared to the outdoorsman stud I just put on my NL12’s when using them back and forth off the tripod.
Oh cool thanks nice to have a direct comparison between the two

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Aziak Equipment, not used it, but will probably pick one up at some point.

ManBun

FNG
I’ve use the Aziak Equipment bino clamp for my binos. It’s super light and doesn’t get in the way in my bino harness. Also I like having that both my spotting scope and binos are Arca-Swiss so I don’t need to carry any other attachments for connecting to my tripod.