Binoc harness Recomendations

BigNate

WKR
I didn't care for the old AGC bino harness, but really like the new Ravus model. Like the harness really well, lid opens out of the way, and easily adapted to the situation. I have a RF pouch on the side, put the included pouch back on the bottom for glasses, and tourniquet. I chose it over the Marsupial.

renagde

WKR
I've used Kuiu, Marsupial, Outdoor Vision and Kifaru. I recommend the Kifaru. I like the minimal harness, molle on the front and bottom of the pack and the forward opening design without magnets.

As many have said, pretty much all the options are good. I tried a bunch and ultimately settled on the cheapo Vortex glasspak. Why? The lining in many of the models mentioned here are a soft fleece, which is great for protecting the optics, but can catch and snag them when inserting or removing them. I liked the smooth nylon interior of the vortex, as it eliminates that issue and still does a good job keeping things safe and secure. That, and the vortex is about a third the cost of the rest. Been working great for me for about four years now.
I loved my Vortex glasspak. I actually always keep it in the truck with my old binos. I upgraded because of the attachment system. Mainly to carry my pistol underneath the binos instead of on my hip.

Wrongside

WKR
I had KUIU harnesses before and really liked them.I just switched to SG.and really like them. 1I days straight so far and I like them a lot.
Same here. Used the KUIU Pro for years. And have been using the SG Sentinel so far this season. I like them both- positives and negatives for each- but probably prefer the SG overall. It rides really well, and is snugger on my binos. The various attachments- I use the ballistic pouch and rangefinder pouch- are nice options to have.