Bino Swag

MojoTX

Lil-Rokslider
Just messing around with some glass tonight and thought this was a cool pic.... COVID bored taking things to a new level

what are you guys/gals rocking? let’s see it!

Just realized that all of these were bought on Rokslide. Great resource we have here.

F34E5A66-DF2D-4D5C-9EA6-D855283EE01A.jpeg

jt4

WKR
You can’t post that on here without comparing them all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatrascal

WKR
Hopper Dropper, I no longer have those bino's but I think those eye shades are from Crooked Horn. There are several companies that sell them. Alpine innovations, Crooked Horn, etc. They are made out of neoprene and work good. Fatrascal.

fatrascal

WKR
Gotta love the Swarovski BTX with 95mm objective scope. The more I use them the more I love them. Sometimes too much magnification and sometimes not enough. But they are so sweet. Fatrascal20190721_200855.jpg

OP
M

MojoTX

Lil-Rokslider
You can’t post that on here without comparing them all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree! I may have to write something up.

How are you liking those BX4s?

I have just been messing around with the BX-4s at my house, but my eyes really like them. Very clear and sharp. To me, image quality is behind the Meostars, but not too far behind. Lower FOV is noticeable. The meostar being 10x may not make it the best comparison. Love the ergonomics of the BX-4’s, makes the other two feel clunky.

Hopper Dropper, I no longer have those bino's but I think those eye shades are from Crooked Horn. There are several companies that sell them. Alpine innovations, Crooked Horn, etc. They are made out of neoprene and work good. Fatrascal.
Thanks- I've got some research to do!

Shoes

FNG
I agree! I may have to write something up.

I have just been messing around with the BX-4s at my house, but my eyes really like them. Very clear and sharp. To me, image quality is behind the Meostars, but not too far behind. Lower FOV is noticeable. The meostar being 10x may not make it the best comparison. Love the ergonomics of the BX-4’s, makes the other two feel clunky.

Thanks. The BX4s also retail around half the Meostars too. I could buy a lot of tripod and mounts with the difference. Think I'm going to have to give these a try.