Bino Harness

SDHNTR

WKR
This is so frustrating. Getting this right is not hard. Why don't manufacturers read this stuff? Don't they google search therir products regularly to find out what people are saying?

Doesn't FHF hear thier bowhunting customers say their pouch is too loud? So make one that's quieter! And make the lid open the right way, while you are at it. Duh.

Doesn't Kuiu hear people saying that the lack of a top attachment strap is awkward? So sew one in!

This isn't rocket science! These are EASY fixes. If I didn't already have a real job I'd fix this and market it myself!

jmez

WKR
I have the correct size and the lid does not overlap the hook. I think it is a PITA to close one handed, especially with gloves. There is too little space between the lid and the hook. I called the guy that makes them and discussed sizes and options before I bought mine. The S4 I had was much easier to close and run one handed than the FHF. The only plus to the S4.

OP
n2horns

n2horns

WKR
I just ordered a Bino bro pro with rangefinder pro. Looking forward in using it. Going to have the binos attach to the harness strap like on the FHF.

ndflatlander

Lil-Rokslider
I'm picking up the AGC from a guy today can't wait to see it. I'm a little worried it might be to big for my sworo 8x30's though.

kuhn4

Lil-Rokslider
I'm picking up the AGC from a guy today can't wait to see it. I'm a little worried it might be to big for my sworo 8x30's though.

I've been happy with the Cabela's Badlands Binoculars Case in Outfitter Camo. It is a little smaller than the standard Badlands case and is a good, snug fit for my Swaro 8x32s.