Bino Harness what am I doing wrong?

roosterdown

Lil-Rokslider
I made my own bino harness from scratch after trying about every one out there. Most of the ones on the market were just overbuilt for me, not so much the pouch but the harness itself.
I thinned down the straps and went with smaller, very low profile buckles where I had to have them. I did away with buckles where I could and sewed straight into the pouch. I knew I was going to be the only one wearing it so I kept just enough adjustment strap with no excess. It now layers better under the pack and/or clothing.
For the pouch I finally settled on the Marsupial. They offer a pouch only choice and I grabbed one on sale. After I removed all the magnets, re-sewed the lid, and sewed in the harness I love it. I made one up for my 10's first and then my 12's.
Awesome. Care to share a few photos? Was thinking about sewing my own, though I did just get a kuiu one for my birthday. But I already see its shortcomings. Would love to see yours.

Sorry for the hijack.

Paladin

Elk Masher Wannabe
Awesome. Care to share a few photos? Was thinking about sewing my own, though I did just get a kuiu one for my birthday. But I already see its shortcomings. Would love to see yours.

Sorry for the hijack.
Rooster, I'll grab some pics this evening and post them in the DIY Gear Mod. Not much to it but maybe it will give you some ideas(y)Those Kuiu harnesses are pretty dang nice as is, for me at least, one of the better ones out there.