Bino harness and hydration packs?

Shadow14

WKR
I have the FHF gear bino harness and am trying to run a hydration pack with it. Anyone know of any that might be compatible but still keep the harness up high on my chest instead of my abdomen? AGC looks perfect but doesn’t look compatible. Or has anyone just run a small hydro pack over their harness? And if so, any issues with fit or comfort? Feel free to drop links or homemade pics!

I do not have FHF Bino harness, however I gave one of these for each member of my family and have one myself. This works great on small excursions. The water bladder needed to be rinsed a few times and I let it sit overnight with some baking soda to get the manufacturing taste out. Enough storage space for a short day trip (light meal,/snacks/fire kit/calls/knife/headlight/cordage). They a cheap enough you might try one, different colors available.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ionId=&linkCode=as2&tag=bestprodtagl160399-20

I have the FHF gear bino harness and am trying to run a hydration pack with it. Anyone know of any that might be compatible but still keep the harness up high on my chest instead of my abdomen? AGC looks perfect but doesn’t look compatible. Or has anyone just run a small hydro pack over their harness? And if so, any issues with fit or comfort? Feel free to drop links or homemade pics!
I'm in the same boat, did you figure anything out?

I'm looking at adding my hydration pack from AWS gear.

I like the AGC set up with their hydration pack but it looks like the binos sit really low.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

WTFJohn

WKR
Ditch the large buckles on top of the AGC for some K-clips from Kifaru, that will get you the ability to raise the harness on your chest another few inches. With additional K-clips/buckles and some time, you can attach almost any of the small backpacks or hydration pouches to almost any pack setup (just match the webbing sizes, 1" or 3/4"). I have a Haley Strategic flatpack that pairs well with the AGC for short outings where I want water (sized for the Source bladders) and an extra layer or two.