Big Agnes footprints $5

Big Agnes has one, two and three man footprints on closeout for $5. They are great footprints but I also use them as lightweight tarps and use the one man to keep meat clean while breaking down an animal. Make sure to use promo code HAPPYCAMPER for free shipping because the shipping rates are not good at all.

svivian

WKR
You are the bomb! just picked up one of the ultralights! also thanks for the free shipping code.

Landonm

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Score. Thanks! Grabbed a couple, just wish the Scout UL2 was still in stock. One of my favorite tents from Big Agnes. Would be great to have a spare!

Broomd

WKR
Grabbed a couple as well, and thanks for the shipping code! Bonus there, the ship costs were tough without it...

Felton

WKR
They have some ultra light foot prints back in stock for $5. They also have a little larger foot print for $15. It’s the tensleep station tent footprint. A 6 man tent and a 4 man tent.

Mikido

WKR
Deal of the year thank you! Fly creek back in stock! Don’t forget free shipping code above

lonedave

WKR
Wow, I ordered a Tumble 3 yesterday because that's all that was left. Now they have some Fly Creek Platinum 2, so I ordered one of those too. Funny thing is, I have the tent too, so this will be a spare footprint or a really lightweight meat tarp!

Huge Thanks!! Was able to pick up a few of these to act as ground sheets in my floorless for some of those areas where it will be nice!! Between the price and free shipping, seriously this is the deal of the year!!

mrolen

Lil-Rokslider
Great deal! Thanks I picked up a few needed a new ground cloth and should work well for a glassing tarp!

Tbuckus

WKR
Thanks for the heads up. Nothing like Rokslide guys to help me spend money 😂
I’m glad I read all the posts. Felton pointed out a $15 footprint that should work for my family tent.