Big Agnes footprints $5

kuhn4

Lil-Rokslider
I talked with customer service last week and was told $5 footprints is a regular offering as they dump old tent style footprints. Something to watch for in the future. I bought four different sizes in the last couple weeks. All are very nice for the money.

Mikido

WKR
Ok just got mine, now what?

Lol really. I use it for the fly creek UL1. I’m not sure I can see myself using the fast fly (in lieu of
The regular bathtub). Can somebody share some light of why I should carry this in the back country? (Don’t say meat tarp). Thanks!

Felton

WKR
I’m planning on using mine in a floorless tent.

Sounds like you should just offer it up to the pay it forward thread.

FLATHEAD

WKR
May try and use my larger ones for a shelter once it's cold
enough for the snakes and scorpions to be holed up somewhere.

Randle

WKR
I picked up 3. -3 person ones
One is going to my grandson to carry in his jeep when he's out wheelin.
And one in each of my trucks for whatever comes

gostovp

WKR
I picked up two of the UL-2 to use as ground tarps in my Floorless shelter

MtnMuley

WKR
Received my 4 UL2's. Plan on cutting one in half lengthways and sewing the edges for meat tarps in the back country or covering the pack/rifle/bow at night while bivy hunting. Plan on using 2 for a floor in the Cimarron. May have to modify each.

Ok just got mine, now what?

Lol really. I use it for the fly creek UL1. I’m not sure I can see myself using the fast fly (in lieu of
The regular bathtub). Can somebody share some light of why I should carry this in the back country? (Don’t say meat tarp). Thanks!
I got 2 UL2's. I picked up some canvass strap and some gromets from Harbor freight. Sewed them into the middle of each side since they only had straps/grommets on each corner from the factory. I should be able to throw trekking pokes in the gromets and use these as emergency shelters/glassing shelters/and meat tarps.

ewade07

WKR
Just used my UL2 this last weekend in an LBO Base vestibule. The UL2 is only big enough for one pad, however it was nice and lightweight and heavier duty than the lightweight polycro ground sheets. Plus, i dont have to worry about it tearing

It didn’t take long for people to start hustling these foot prints for $30 - $55 on the FB Outdoor Pages 😂

CB4

WKR
Not the $5 deal from last year but they have a few footprints 50% off or more with prices $12-20.

Anyone have a Fly Creek UL3 footprint, can’t find one anywhere? Seedhouse 3 looks like it should work too.

Last edited: