Best way to sell in the classifieds?

KsRancher

WKR
I am getting ready to sell a 300RUM w/scope and ammo. I have some brass, bullets and dies to sell also. What would be the best way to sell it? All in one shot? Or everything pieced out? I would prefer to sell all together but thought I would see what you guys that buy/sell in the classifieds thought would be the best way.

Thanks

Murphy

Lil-Rokslider
I might split your stuff into 2 groups. Gun with scope and ammo then reloading stuff in a different group. I feel like there are a bunch of potential buyers of the gun and ammo who don't reload. Just my thoughts.

For people selling a gun/ammo/brass, etc that all belong to each other, I seem to have noticed that everything appears to sell the quickest when people price out each item in one post, but also give a discounted price for the whole lot together.

Sometimes you hit just right and it goes all at once, other times it'll go piece by piece. One big benefit of doing it that way though is that in pricing it all individually in one post, you also get more activity as people ask questions, buy individual items, etc, which keeps your post up at the top of the page longer with lots of replies. That conveys a sense of desirability or interest.

OP
KsRancher

KsRancher

WKR
For people selling a gun/ammo/brass, etc that all belong to each other, I seem to have noticed that everything appears to sell the quickest when people price out each item in one post, but also give a discounted price for the whole lot together.

Sometimes you hit just right and it goes all at once, other times it'll go piece by piece. One big benefit of doing it that way though is that in pricing it all individually in one post, you also get more activity as people ask questions, buy individual items, etc, which keeps your post up at the top of the page longer with lots of replies. That conveys a sense of desirability or interest.
I like this idea. Thanks.

Whatever you do, don’t include 32 different acronyms. I pass on stuff all the time because I don’t wanna ask what some jumble of capitol letters means

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk