Best Portable Jumper and Air Compressor?

kfili

Lil-Rokslider
Quick bump,, is the general consensus still doubling up is the way to go? Was about to buy this- but would rather buy once cry once

Pn8hall

WKR
I own that Dewalt Jump box and have used it a few times to jump vehicles and fill tires. The tire inflation part is painfully slow. If you were in a situation that you had to air down all your tires and then fill them back up I am not sure the battery would last long enough to fill all 4 tires and if it did you just rendered the jump box portion of it useless since you just killed the battery. Probably smarter to have 2 separate devices in my opinion.

Wrench

WKR
I have the smittybuilt 2781 compressor which is 5.65 CFM....which by portable standards is pretty awesome.

49ereric

WKR

SuperFlow MV-90 – Most Affordable 12V Off-Road Tire Pump​

I like mine for all my truck tires. Pumps up my car and lawn mower tires real fast.
Bought for airing down the truck tires for deep snow mostly.
36-12.50-16.5’s 10” rims highway wood hauling
38-12.50-15’s 8” rims winter snow mostly
38.5/16-15’s 12” rims when bottom of the mud hole is iffy

Quick bump,, is the general consensus still doubling up is the way to go? Was about to buy this- but would rather buy once cry once
I'd say the consensus has always been separate units are better...

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Not as one unit. Get a Viair compressor and a capacitor jump pack (I have the Autowit Supercap 2).

BWlongbow

Lil-Rokslider
I have use a NOCO GB70 2000A jumper a while now and it works great. The Rough Country 5.65 cfm air compressor.

hunt1up

WKR

I have the Dewalt compressor, but not the combo unit. The compressor is slick. It works great. No experience with the combo but I too would probably keep them separate.

Catchfish

WKR
Noco owner here I have the GB70 I believe and boy is it easy to help folks out in parking lots now.
I bought the GB40 for my dad it’s quite a bit smaller and probably all I needed but decided to go bigger.

dtrkyman

WKR
I can tell you the cheapo harbor freight pump is slow as heck, but it saved my but a long azz way from any place to get a tire fixed.

Grabbed their pump and plug kit a while back and had to put it to use! I bought one of the cheap jumpers project farm reviewed, not sure which but it jumped my friends full size pickup! Imazing maybe?

BulldogCE

FNG
I ve has great luck with the Dewalt 20V Air Compressor. I already had all the batteries so the bare tool made sense. The NOCO jump bricks are amazing as well.