Best Portable Jumper and Air Compressor?

mwebs

WKR
Anyone have good experience with a portable jumper/ compressor pack? Lots out there, lots of bad reviews..

wyosteve

WKR
I can't say it's the best, but I've had good luck with a Stanley brand from Sam's Club.

Beendare

WKR
These are duty rated....if you are familiar with welding its the same principle. IME The ones with a low duty rating don’t work very good for truck tires.

I have a Viair compressor thats either 80% or 100% duty rated and its been good.
—-

OP
M

mwebs

WKR
Well I guess separate may be the way to go, especially if it doesn’t take up more space. I’ll check out those mentioned above.

Those 2-in-1 deals kinda suck if you wanna fill up truck tires after airing down, you usually have to give em breaks to cool down between tires. I have a noco gb40 jumper and a viair 400p compressor, they're great
Noco/viair x2

Schism

WKR
Viair 300p and Noco GB40.

I had one battery go bad on my Ford 6.7L diesel and it wouldn't start on its own but fired right up with the Noco attached. I don't know that it would work if both batteries were dead but I am impressed by that little battery pack.

Fyi lots noco stuff popping up on Amazon Prime days.
I haven't checked the details because I'm not in the market quite yet but if you are id check it out.