Best Portable Jumper and Air Compressor?

Crusader

WKR
For my money this is by far the best jumper out there. And I have had a few over the years. Audew.

On Cyber Monday I saw this thread and lots of kudos for the NOCO so I put it on my Christmas list for someone in my family to get for me, said they had to order it that day as Amazon had it on sale. Now for grins I just went back and watched that video and see that the Audew is the one to get, way outperformed the NOCO. DOH! So now I'm going to have to tell whoever likely bought the NOCO for me to send it back and get the Audew instead! Should have watched the video first.....oh well, lesson learned!

GSPHUNTER

WKR
On Cyber Monday I saw this thread and lots of kudos for the NOCO so I put it on my Christmas list for someone in my family to get for me, said they had to order it that day as Amazon had it on sale. Now for grins I just went back and watched that video and see that the Audew is the one to get, way outperformed the NOCO. DOH! So now I'm going to have to tell whoever likely bought the NOCO for me to send it back and get the Audew instead! Should have watched the video first.....oh well, lesson learned!
I did watch the video first, for once in my life, I did it right. :)

CorbLand

WKR
Debating if I should cancel my NOCO, it still hasnt shipped and get the Audew. I can get the 1500 AMP for the same price as I got the NOCO 1000.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Debating if I should cancel my NOCO, it still hasnt shipped and get the Audew. I can get the 1500 AMP for the same price as I got the NOCO 1000.
Audew 1000%. What's really amazing aside from being great jumper, is how long they hold a charge when just sitting in my truck. I checked it just before my elk hunt, it was 95% after 4 months.

CorbLand

WKR
Audew 1000%. What's really amazing aside from being great jumper, is how long they hold a charge when just sitting in my truck. I checked it just before my elk hunt, it was 95% after 4 months.
Canceled the NOCO and ordered the Audew 1500. They have a 15% off coupon and did the free shipping. It was 65 bucks.

Dented

WKR
I've got an Audew and the NOCO 150. 2 vehicles, going to ne interesting to see how they perform.