Best place to purchase Swaros?

Any negative to buying Swaro's on eBay? I know for stuff like cameras (Nikon, Canon etc) you can get caught out by gray market gear, is this not the case with buying Swaro's off eBay?
You can get caught in the gray market for anything name brand, I’d skip it and go through a verified dealer or buy used and verify the serial number with swaro before buying.

Maybe some of you can educate me on this. Swarovski controls the minimum price retailers can charge. So, what makes one retailer better than another if the price is all the same? It's not hard for a retailer to process your credit card and ship you binoculars. It's not like they are handling any warranty work. I ask this because I, too, am looking for a new pair of binos, albeit not what the OP is looking for.

Maybe some of you can educate me on this. Swarovski controls the minimum price retailers can charge. So, what makes one retailer better than another if the price is all the same? It's not hard for a retailer to process your credit card and ship you binoculars. It's not like they are handling any warranty work. I ask this because I, too, am looking for a new pair of binos, albeit not what the OP is looking for.
Swaro holds all dealers to MAP (minimum advertised price). The retailer can sell for less and still make a profit. You can shop around and see who can give you the best deal. Lots of products are like this to keep the playing field level between dealers. A dealer with lower overhead can sell for cheaper as well as higher volume dealers. You have to ask for the best price to get the best deal.

Any negative to buying Swaro's on eBay? I know for stuff like cameras (Nikon, Canon etc) you can get caught out by gray market gear, is this not the case with buying Swaro's off eBay?
Yes, they could be from Europe and thus covered under warranty here in the U.S.

Rent Outdoor Gear has NL’s in stock new, used, or rent. Demo and buy if you want to see if they’re really all that before committing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve bought two swaro. Binos from outdoorsman’s. Bought bought over the phone just to pick their brain. Awesome customer service. Really like their tripod system as well.

Back