Best Mule Deer Photo Contest

BigSurArcher

Banned
Congrats Ed! Kinda cool that the top two were taken out of the same mountain range and both were backcountry backpack hunts.

Thanks for the Honorable Mention Robby. Spending the extra time to set up a respectful and respectable field photo is something I take a lot of pride in, so it's nice to be noticed.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
you bet BigSur, that was a good photo of a good buck and set up really well. In the end, he got you on overall photo color/quality, though. He had better light!

I did not know that both bucks came on backcountry backpack hunts! Interesting for sure.

bowuntr

WKR
That is way cool.... Thanks Rokslide. WOW, never thought I had a chance with all those other pics... Sorry BigSur, your pic and buck are awesome. Thanks again. I'm gonna be all pimped out in 2013 with my new gear... Ed F

Last edited:
Congrats all!!! Great animals harvested and some amazing photos to remember the hunt and harvest as well. Thanks to all for sharing good luck this season everyone.

bowuntr

WKR
I got my First Lite hoodie and gloves in the mail today... very nice. Wish I had the gloves on my lion hunt... Thanks again. Ed F

My Rokslide hoodie came in too... just turned me in to a chick magnet... thanks. Ed F

Last edited:
OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Ed F = Chick Magnet!
You other guys should take his advice and get one, they work!

bowunter, thanks for letting us know you got everything!

Pleaes keep us posted on the gear and how it performs.

my 2012 idaho bucks

Here are my 2013 idaho bucks.:)

Attachments

• v5.jpg
    v5.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 219
  • man.jpg
    man.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 196
  • h1.jpg
    h1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 199