Best gun oil

ZAK13

Lil-Rokslider
Ballistol is all I use. Somewhat hard to find in my area, but worth it.

Cleaning and oiling isn’t popular here anymore so you probably won’t get much traction but I am a fan
As previously mentioned ballistol is great and I am currently using this image.jpg

Edge

FNG
Living in Florida along the coast I use Corrosion X on all the surfaces and bore and always take a few patches along on all my hunts for a quick wipe or swab when needed. I’ll use a little tri-flow or CLP on any metal to metal contact areas.

elkguide

WKR
Don't do much cleaning except for black powder rifles but I do lube with Breakthrough - Battle Born.

Weldor

WKR
Lucas, Distributor gave me a case when he quit. Same same don't oil to much and wipe after using.

Last edited:

omicron1792

Lil-Rokslider
Blaser rifles come with this dry wax in a little tube for moving parts. Pretty much all I use now.

TaperPin

WKR
I still like the smell of 3-in-1 oil. I’ve been told there are much better modern synthetic lubricants - if a bolt action wears out because of it, I’ll change brands then. :)

Unckebob

WKR
I like the Lucas stuff because the applicator is precise and doesn’t spill.

I use Lucas Oil for small applications b/c I love the ability to put 1 drop anywhere.

I use Ballistol for wiping the outside of the barrel and action of my rifles which aren't stainless or cerakoted.