Best budget coolers

There's a thread somewhere about this but I bought a couple of the CatorGator rotomolded coolers. They are heavy but they work amazing and the price is right.

hunt1up

WKR
I use two 120 qt Coleman extremes for most things. Freeze some gallon jugs of water and put those in there. I'll always throw a bag of ice in my coolers the night before a trip and then when I leave I add the jugs and some ice. Makes a big difference. Keep the coolers in the shade and you're good.

I also have a Lifetime and Ozark Trail molded coolers in the 55 qt range. They're great for the money and not too heavy.

I've had all the sizes of roto coolers like RTIC and others and they're just so damn heavy when loaded. Fill a Yeti, or any heavy roto cooler with ice, and it's a bear to move. I hated even my 65 qt roto coolers when loaded.

Lots of good suggestions but IMO you cannot beat a good rotomolded cooler if you're dealing with any kind of heat (does not have to be a Yeti, they all work about the same).

They simply let you do far more with far less.

I use RTIC 65 for car camping and whitetail/hog, and it became our fridge after Helene came through. Once it is down to temp it requires very little ice which leaves more room for everything else.