Best Binocular Under $1000

I just bought Vortex Razor HD in 10x42.

They are lighter and more compact than the UHD'S.

ON sale at Cabela's right now for $699.98. They have 10% off with Club Card using promo code 24CLUB21 , ending today Feb 1, ends up being $630.

JGRaider

WKR
I just bought Vortex Razor HD in 10x42.

They are lighter and more compact than the UHD'S.

ON sale at Cabela's right now for $699.98. They have 10% off with Club Card using promo code 24CLUB21 , ending today Feb 1, ends up being $630.
That's a great deal on a great bino. I bought mine during the Christmas sale for about the same money and love 'em. Nothing comes close to them at that price.

Some solid 7x42s out there. I think you can get some nikon edg ii 7x42 for less than $1k. HG is still a good option too.

Cameraland has some unreal deals every now and then but a few have remained on the site. Check daily

Bought Bushnell 334211 Trophy Binocular for $130 on Amazon for turkey hunting and they have held up for 3 seasons now quite well

Beendare

WKR
This has been talked about hundreds of times, but don’t leave Nikon monarch hg off the list, they compare well to my elite glass and I think you can pick a pair up refurbed for 7-800ish….good luck on your search

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, those are very good...as are the Kowa and Meopta on your list

Should the non transferable warranty on the Leicas, or the recent customer service issues with Zeiss, turn me off of buying a pair of trinovids or conquests used? Those are both on my short list along with leupold bx5 (have a pro-deal) and vortex razor HD (love their warranty). Or should I save for SLCs…

You can’t go wrong with the Conquests. I actually sold a pair of SLCs and picked up a pair of used Conquests and have been very happy with them. Plus they are built like a tank!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHALL

FNG
Been doing some research on here but haven't seen posts comparing these specific binos. I'm upgrading my current binos and must spend under $1000, whether that be buying new, pre-owned, demo model, refurbished, etc. I'm an 8x42 guy. I'm looking at the following:
Vortex Razor HD (Not the UHD model)
Leica Ultravid (Not the plus model)
Leica Trinovid HD
Kowa Genesis
Zeiss Conquest
Maven B1
Steiner Predator
Meopta Meopro Air
Sig Zulu 7
Tract Toric
Others??
Looking at the best value for money
I went down the rabbit hole looking for the best bang for $1000, I was looking for 10x42(s). My boxes are clarity, FOV, compactness/weight and eye relief. In this price point I went with Maven B1.2(s) they are fantastic and checked all the boxes! The more I use them the more I like them. I tried everything except Steiner! Bought mine in like new used condition on eBay for $800.