Best bang for buck rangerfinder

SwankB22

FNG
Looking to see the options and what has worked for others for the range finders? What has been everyone’s go to ?

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
It's our pleasure, as a long standing supporting vendor here, to discuss the different available options and special opportunities with you. Please give a call, 516-217-1000, when you have the time. Thanks

Looking to see the options and what has worked for others for the range finders? What has been everyone’s go to ?
I’m in the same boat. I had a high end Leupold that the lcd screen died before the battery and Leupold does not stand behind them.

Bought a Vortex 3000. That seemed really nice. Barely got to use it before some jackass stole my hunting bag out of my truck. Have a baby on the way and needing to replace binos, bag, range finder, archery release, etc. I don’t need the bear RF right now. I need the best value.

I bought my Leica in 2004/5 still use it today. Hard use and still ranging. It was not the least expensive but when I divide it by 20 it was pretty cheap by the year. Some of my buddies have bought 3 other brands since I bought mine. Mine gets cheaper every year I use it. If mine ever craps out I will call Doug and very likely buy a 2400 Leica. He seems the guy to buy from.

Wrench

WKR
I used a leica 800 since the day it released until a couple of years ago. I replaced it with a sig and that lasted about a week past the warranty.

I moved to the leica3200.com but did buy a maven rf for archery season. It is a no frills device that pings incredibly far. It has a great warranty. The maven is awkward to holster with the wart on the side.....but the price and optics are a good value.

j_volt

WKR
I like Votex if budget is a concern. Sportsmans warehouse has some sales going on right now (the sales end today) that include gift cards as quasi rebates as well.

Erebor

Lil-Rokslider
I’m really liking my Leupold RX-2800.
I’ve seen them for $359 before and they do 1500 to a mile easily and small targets and game at 1000 is a snap.