Best 3 Pin Hunting Sight?

8grenade

FNG
Budget wise I would look into the apex sights. They are actually really nice for the money you pay.

TSAMP

WKR
So I snagged the new Streamline Black Gold sight for my phase 4. I really like the new Pro pins. They are tiny and make the fiber really pop. Glad I went that route rather than buying the 100 dollar dovetail to retrofit my ascent 3 pin.

SloppyJ

WKR
I just ordered a Montana black gold mountain accent 3 pin slider with the .010 pins and really like it, it was quite expensive but I figured if I use 2k scopes on my rifles money wasn't an issue when it came to a new site.
I rock this same thing and have a single pin for off-season that I switch out. It's been the best fit I could find for my needs. I'm still sketched out on a single pin slider and all of the variables that could happen.

ncavi8tor

WKR
I've been using MBG sights for several years and never had any problems with them. I currently own 3 of their custom models with micro-adjust and they work perfectly. I don't really see a reason to change unless I get the itch to tinker after the season. Best pins in the business in my opinion!

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk