Best 2 person ultralight tent

Gseith

WKR
The best 2 person tent is a 3 or 4 person tent. I couldn’t imagine spending a week in a 2 person tent with my buddy.
I have a SG 2 person tent and it has plenty of room for me and my wife. It’s a little heavier than some other tents but I like the little extra durability.

mtg

FNG
Not a trekking pole tent, but I saw a screaming deal on a Marmot Superalloy 2P, so I snatched it up. It’s a little tight 2P, but doable. 1P it’s great, roomy and light.

grfox92

WKR
Seek Guardian is an awesome trekking pole pitched tent. 15 days this September and half that last year. Could ask for a better setup.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

ndbuck09

WKR
Big fan of the Tarptent stratospire 2 that my wife and i use and has plenty of room for two good sized sleeping pads. They have it in a couple of versions of materials like 20d sil or cuben fiber. The cuben tent is 30oz with all in, stakes, etc.

Also, on the note of dyneema in bad weather, I've had it in 12 hr snow storms and it performs amazing. The biggest thing about dyneema is that it does not stretch a fraction of what traditional sil nylon does when it's wet, so you don't wake up with it sagging near like sil nylon. I really really like it for this.