Benchmade Hidden Canyon

Found some sort of a glitch or hidden discount (pun intended) on the Hidden Canyon s90v at REI. Normally $234, but add it to your cart and shows up 30% off at $162. You’re welcome and sorry for your wallet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gostovp

WKR
Is SV90 a good steel for hunting knives? I’ve read it’s hard to sharpen?

Tbuckus

WKR
I have the Hidden Canyon and have been happy with it. Benchmade is worth the price for me, and I’m cheap. I have a few, but my edc and favorite is the Bugout. works for field dressing in a pinch.

JonS

WKR
Wish the mini bugout was, wouldn't hurt to have a back up. Have a bugout and mini, carry the mini almost exclusively. Never seen the weekender, but carry a SA as well often.

stank.243

Lil-Rokslider
Is SV90 a good steel for hunting knives? I’ve read it’s hard to sharpen?
You can send the knife to Benchmade and they will repair and sharpen for the life of the knife.

Jon S

Lil-Rokslider
Benchmade.com contact us will tell you benchmadeonline and others are all fake sites, May get a knife, won’t be benchmade.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Hard to resist a good deal on a quality product like Benchmade so I bought one and picked it up today at REI.

First impression is it's a quality knife and feels solid and well built. But, unless you have hands like Dooneese, this is one small knife, at least in my hands and just feels too small in my maybe slightly larger than normal mitts.

Eddie

Attachments

• BMK.jpg
    BMK.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 185

Hunting Gear Deals

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Scheel's has a gift card program going on right now for all of their Benchmade Knives. The price increase in Benchmade Knives this year has been significant.

If you're in the market for a new knife, then let me introduce you to one of the top brands on the market, Benchmade. These knives are designed to get the job done for generations to come. It's not often that you find them on sale. Scheel's is offering gift cards with the purchase of Benchmade Knives. There doesn't seem to be a link to the price of the knife vs the gift card but they range from $20 to $50. Here are a few examples of the sale.

This deal was first reported on HuntingGearDeals.com

eddielasvegas

Scheel's has a gift card program going on right now for all of their Benchmade Knives. The price increase in Benchmade Knives this year has been significant.

If you're in the market for a new knife, then let me introduce you to one of the top brands on the market, Benchmade. These knives are designed to get the job done for generations to come. It's not often that you find them on sale. Scheel's is offering gift cards with the purchase of Benchmade Knives. There doesn't seem to be a link to the price of the knife vs the gift card but they range from $20 to $50. Here are a few examples of the sale.

This deal was first reported on HuntingGearDeals.com
Links are not working as intended me thinks as they display a generic Benchmade page and not the actual knife referenced in the link text.

Eddie

Hunting Gear Deals

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Links are not working as intended me thinks as they display a generic Benchmade page and not the actual knife referenced in the link text.

Eddie
Yeah the links don't take to you each individual knife, just a page for all of the Benchmade Knives that the gift card promotion applies to.

Hard to resist a good deal on a quality product like Benchmade so I bought one and picked it up today at REI.

First impression is it's a quality knife and feels solid and well built. But, unless you have hands like Dooneese, this is one small knife, at least in my hands and just feels too small in my maybe slightly larger than normal mitts.

Eddie
Mine came in today, man you're not kidding this thing is tiny. The blade is fine but the handle could definitely be a bit more. I guess the bright side is it's lighter and more compact for packing. The thing is absolutely gorgeous though, looks better in person than online.

eddielasvegas

Mine came in today, man you're not kidding this thing is tiny. The blade is fine but the handle could definitely be a bit more. I guess the bright side is it's lighter and more compact for packing. The thing is absolutely gorgeous though, looks better in person than online.
Yes, I liked everything about but returned it yesterday. Just too durn small.

Eddie

gtriple

WKR
Well I just bit the bullet on this. I held one in store and really liked it.