Beet Root Powder?

prm

WKR
Mix the beet powder with some chocolate protein powder. That makes it tolerable. It definitely helps with blood psi.

looks like good stuff,anything to increase blood flow to my feet is a good thing for me,maybe it will keep my feet warmer and apparently ill be a cheap date to boot ! hah

I saw a commercial with Dana Loesch pushing the Superbeet soft chews. I can't remember what she said, I was too busy watching her. If it works lowering blood pressure, I sure could have used a couple after her commercial running around in those tight yoga pants. mmmmmm Wait-what was the question again??

Last edited:

Ugly Dog

FNG
I juice and add beets and notice if I stop using them. Seems my energy drops. I also notice the alcohol effect as well.

OP
Crusader

Crusader

WKR
Four days ago I started taking the Spring Valley brand beet root capsules from Walmart; I take 2 capsules with breakfast. Have a home BP monitor I'm taking measurements once or twice a day. I see my doc in a couple months for annual checkup, so will look at my data then with him and see what he thinks. I have not experienced any higher energy levels than normal or anything different after I've had a beer the last few nights. But I imagine it will take a little while for it to really get going in my system, so we'll see. The supplements definitely are cheap enough, hope they work.

Macro

Lil-Rokslider
Beets in its purest form is always going to contain the most nutrients. Any processing diminishes what is available. Cooked beets are better for you than no beets. And powdered beets are probably better than no beets as well, but how were they processed? That matters too.

Ugly Dog

FNG
I juice and include the beets and the greens and notice a difference when I miss several days of juicing on vacation or something. I’m a believer in beets.

Clarktar

WKR
I eat A LOT of pickles beets. Always eat the greens sauteed in pasta dishes.

I'm almost out of beets now. I better learn how to garden in a pool

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk