Bee stinger kit

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
Slim, I have oh shot my bow with the stabs on it, so I can't say it groups better. I pick stabs and weights based on what combo makes my bow hold steady and keeps my sight pin movement down to as little as possible. I do it because those two things lead to tighter groups. So I think it does lead to better groups.

AGPank

WKR
I've been ruining the doinker tactical and have like it. The b-stinger setup may be more adjustable. Stokerized also has some options that work similar.

For me it's been an efficient way to balance out the quiver.

c5mrr270

WKR
Doinker also makes a kit called the unity kit. It comes with more weights for about the same price. It might be worth a look for you. I know I really like my tactical.

Neat thread of like minded guys. This kit has been backordered for some time. I have to get it directly from B-Stinger. Really want to give a back bar a try. Could probably build a similar set up cheaper but I like the look of the cogged adjustment system and the QD features.

Doinker also makes a kit called the unity kit. It comes with more weights for about the same price. It might be worth a look for you. I know I really like my tactical.

I have the unity and love it.
tuzyseva.jpg