Bee stinger kit

BSeals71

WKR
I've been looking at the same stabilizer kit, but kind of had the same thoughts as you. Even thought about running a 10" out front & a 6" sidebar so it doesn't stick out as much on the side.

Chuffness

FNG
Works great for 3D. Dont mind spot and stalking with one. It just sits on the back pack weird if you keep your arrow/quiver side out.

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
I run the system on my hunting rig. It is especially helpful if you shoot a bow quiver to help balance the bow. I run 5 ounces out front and 3 ounces on the side. I doesn't bother me for spot and stalk as my accuracy is increased more than what any down side would be.

BSeals71

WKR
8amemuba.jpg

BSeals71

WKR
I run the system on my hunting rig. It is especially helpful if you shoot a bow quiver to help balance the bow. I run 5 ounces out front and 3 ounces on the side. I doesn't bother me for spot and stalk as my accuracy is increased more than what any down side would be.

Hey... If it helps improve accuracy then it's worth the extra weight.

OP
NEhunter

NEhunter

WKR
I've been looking at the same stabilizer kit, but kind of had the same thoughts as you. Even thought about running a 10" out front & a 6" sidebar so it doesn't stick out as much on the side.

This is what I was thinking about doing. I have a 6" stinger and was going to grab the 10 and a side bar mount and set up just like that.

Whisky

WKR
I have the 8.6 backordered. I also ordered a 3" extension bar to put some weight on and test out the back in place of a stabilizer in hopes of keeping it a little more compact. I've never played with offsets or back bars before but I can tell with the last two bows it would help.

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have not had any issues with lashing mine to a pack because of the side bar. I also only added a couple of ounces. Without the side bar I ran 8 ounces out front, now I run 5 out front and 3 in the back. The only added weight was that of the bar, which is about 2.5 ounces. The balance, sight picture and accuracy was well worth it for me.

I have the 10/8 setup. Still playing with weights but 3 oz out front and 6 in the back. No Bow quiver yet though...New bow this year.

Every intention of hunting with it.

I run a 10 up front and depending on the bow a 8 or 6 out back.. Love me some bee stingers

rhendrix

WKR
I run a 10" out front with 2 ounces and a 6" with 4 ounces on my sidebar. Playing with the angle on the side bar right now, but this gives me the best hold.

y2a3arab.jpg