Becca's Kodiak Brown Bear Hunt 2016

OP
Becca

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
So we got my bear back from the taxidermist a few weeks ago, and finally got it hung up. I couldn't be happier with how it came out, really fun to remember such an incredible trip!

Clarktar

WKR
Huge!! Or are you really small 😉 great looking rug. That wall is covered, time for the next wall...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
It sure does make you look tiny. Loved everything about this hunt. Congratulations great looking rug

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Huge!! Or are you really small 😉 great looking rug. That wall is covered, time for the next wall...

Combination of both maybe haha. Good grief, if we didn't know you were pregnant...

OP
Becca

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Combination of both maybe haha. Good grief, if we didn't know you were pregnant...

Haha thanks guys for flattering me, Luke and I welcomed our daughter Molly a couple weeks ago, which is part of the reason for the delay in hanging up the rug :)

Last edited:
Congrats to you and Luke on the new baby, can't wait to follow along on here when you guys start taking your new addition on all the wonderful adventures you guys take!!!

Clarktar

WKR
The bear or the baby?? :)

9'4" and 6lb 1oz respectively
Awesome!!! Congrats to you two. I won't attempt to give any advice , I still have no idea what I'm doing even with number two a few months out.

I thought that rug would look good swaddling your kiddo