Bearded bowhunters!

lam396

Lil-Rokslider
I use oil everyday on my beard and then use a wax for the stach and the sides of my beard. But I keep the sides trimmed so profile is more square. Even without that, I can't imagine it actually affecting string flight though. And since you mentioned the bino case getting in the way, I'm thinking maybe your draw length is a bit long. What is your ata?

Just a side note, I make and sell beard oils so if you are interested and looking for a recommendation, obviously I'd recommend my company lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MtnCam

FNG
For what it's worth, I have a large goatee and also have issue with consistent anchoring. I started using a rubber band to create a "ponytail" under my chin. It tightens the hair closer to my face and decreases the number of hairs pulled by the string upon release. Give it a try. I have a daughter so rubber bands for hair are in great supply around my house.

Sometimes you just have to suffer for style. I think some of the ,'squatch roars that people claim to hear are jut bearded bow hunters getting an inadvertent trim.

OP
Jacob Chapman
Shortening my draw length a half inch helped tremendously. Nose to tip of the string, proper head alignment and moved my peep and I'm good to go

KBC

WKR
I really wanted to get into archery but then I read this. My beard is more important, it's the only luxurious hair I have left(on my head)