Bear attack or homicide in Montana

That’s really a sad (but accurate I’m afraid in these days and times ) commentary that one would feel the necessity to have to set up a “ decoy tent/camp “ in order to do something that you’re supposed to be able to relax and enjoy. I would think that would detract from the experience, on edge that some waste of human protoplasm could steal into your camp at night to take whatever you have and possibly do you physical harm. And that’s not even considering some rogue bear.

That’s really a sad (but accurate I’m afraid in these days and times ) commentary that one would feel the necessity to have to set up a “ decoy tent/camp “ in order to do something that you’re supposed to be able to relax and enjoy. I would think that would detract from the experience, on edge that some waste of human protoplasm could steal into your camp at night to take whatever you have and possibly do you physical harm. And that’s not even considering some rogue bear.
It's part of the experience. If my neck hair doesn't get raised up a few times I may as well stay home. Lol

Backyard

WKR
WTB- Decoy tent. Must be light but bombproof and suitable for leaving unattended above treeline. Needs to be able to divert attention away from my tent.

And someone to carry it, and cooler, and firewood.
Might as well add in carrying some chairs and a table while you’re at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk