Bass Pro Shop buys Sportsman’s Warehouse

Not content with destroying Cabela’s, Bass Pro Shops has bought Sportsman’s Warehouse. https://www.globenewswire.com/news-...up-to-better-serve-outdoorsmen-and-women.html

Sportsman’s Warehouse customers can expect all of what they love now plus a whole lot more

Widely expanded product offerings including:

• Access to the world’s largest selection of premium fishing tackle including legendary Bass Pro Shops and other premier brands

• The largest selection of premium hunting gear including the iconic Cabela’s brand
:rolleyes:

That sucks. I like Sportsmans. When I go to BIllings, its always Scheels I stopped at. Literally have stopped going to Cabelas. Just never saw anything I wanted to buy, or at a price I wanted to buy. I suppose since there's going to be a purchase or existing inventory, they'll start selling down what's in the stores and we get less options?

On the subject of Cabela's, I've been trying for nearly 2 months to get off their e-mail spamming list!!! I tried the unsubscribe link in their e-mail....I've e-mailed customer service twice... Just keep getting the same response: 'May take up to 10 business days to quit receiving e-mails'. I finally just marked Cabela's e-mails as spam, because that is exactly what they are at this point.

Well, that sucks. I guess Sportsman’s will be total trash in 6 months. I don’t even bother web shopping at Cabelas any more, there’s no point. I agree with the previous post. There’s a Scheels over an hour’s drive from my house, and I pass by a Cabelas and BPS to get to it. Worth it! Scheels may be expensive, but they actually have lots of really decent gear and a good selection.

Back