Badlands

OP
Broken Compass
My father sent in an item for warranty, they have not made anything like it for quite some time therefore cannot replace it and it cannot be repaired. Customer service said to get on their website and find a pack he liked and they would send it out.
I've owned a lot of badlands packs and accessories over the years (4500, kali, sacrifice, bino harness, TSO, camera pouch, rangefinder pouch, everything pouch), but haven't really kept up on their stuff since I got my exo pack. I've sold most of the badlands, except my wife runs the sacrifice when she comes along and I haven't found a better bino harness for my needs yet.
I'm just trying to help him with the decision. Probably gonna be a 2200, clutch, BOS, or an ox frame. Anything I'm overlooking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
2200 and clutch are pretty much the same design, the clutch just has more room in it. Both are great packs if you want/need something that big. A couple of my friends have the BOS and really like them. Seemed like a good pack from the little bit I have seen and played with them. Ox is a really good pack frame, probably one of the most comfortable I have ever tried. Loaded or unloaded it feels the same.

Seems as if you want something bigger in size but if not I really like the Diablo packs. Decent amount of space and very comfortable.

svivian

WKR
I have the clutch and it's a decent pack with good organization. I also have the Ox with the 4500cu pack and it's awesome besides the belt being stiff and bruising my hips when I packed out elk. From what I understand they are redoing the Ox and should be released this year.

I remember the Superday being an excellent daypack for whitetail hunting. I've had the Monster, 2200, and TSO and always grabbed the Superday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D_Eightch

WKR
I have the super day pack. I've only had one issue with it and that was a broken zipper pull. They sent me a couple replacements very fast, no questions asked.

The customer service seems to be awesome from everything I have read. I like my pack for my BWCA Canoe Camping trips. Great day pack.

Bwana

WKR
The BOS is a great pack, I just got the HDX for EDC...all of their stuff is well built based on size needs of course. BL's service is great, I had some problems with buckles(I ran it over with my truck), and they sent me a bag of them to fix my problem.