Baby its Cold Outside! What's your temp?

Just got in from putting more hay out. It was a balmy -37 wind chill, northern wisco. Sounds like tomorrow is supposed to be worse. I don't mind it to much. We are pretty spoiled with all the good clothing gloves and boots. Doing the same chores a 100 years ago with the gear they had definitely must have separated the men from the boys!!

Fatcamp

WKR
Almost exactly the same as it was last night. Horrible.

Local Facebook group says our road is impassable one direction, it was bad when I came home yesterday. We will see the other. I daily drive a lifted 4runner but this is no time for games.

Probably should have stayed at the hospital last night.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Almost exactly the same as it was last night. Horrible.

Local Facebook group says our road is impassable one direction, it was bad when I came home yesterday. We will see the other. I daily drive a lifted 4runner but this is no time for games.

Probably should have stayed at the hospital last night.

Be careful out there bud. But please keep the weather up there. Texas said BS and we are sending it back. This is the first time I wont be wearing shorts for christmas for as long as I can remember. I have a gut feeling Jan and Feb are gonna be ugly. I cant wait to Dr all my sheep and goats for pnemonia next weekend. At least ill be warm doing it.

Screenshot (8).png

Yarak

WKR
Right now where I'm sitting in the Deep South it is a balmy 10* with a wind chill of -5

Fatcamp

WKR
Be careful out there bud. But please keep the weather up there. Texas said BS and we are sending it back. This is the first time I wont be wearing shorts for christmas for as long as I can remember. I have a gut feeling Jan and Feb are gonna be ugly. I cant wait to Dr all my sheep and goats for pnemonia next weekend. At least ill be warm doing it.

View attachment 491282

Made it just fine. Few big drifts on the road but not a big deal.

I was in Texas for the first time Christmas 1987. We were outside in t-shirts and thought it was the best thing ever. Lol

Life is peachy. We have made it from -42 yesterday to 0 this morning. Looks like the invading canadians are heading east. I can go back to only feeding one wood stove.

Redwood

Lil-Rokslider
-22 right now in SW ND. Windchill is -44 yesterday was worse. Christmas is suppose to be 40 looking forward to kicking the kids outside. Hopefully Santa brings some new sleds

Winnie

Lil-Rokslider
up to -11 in western MN. Feels like -40 with winds of 25-40.

My teenage boys are still wearing shorts.