AZ Party App ??'s

Z Barebow

Lil-Rokslider
I am an NR. I have double digit points, but don't seem to be getting closer to desired units. Since I am older, I also have some friends who now live (retired) in AZ.

Does AZ allow joint R/NR on an app?

If so, how does the draw process evaluate Bonus points of applicants? Does AZ defer to Resident BP status? Does AZ defer to NR status? (IE Reducing resident odds/ability to draw as a party) Do they average? (Not likely, but looking for facts)

If there is an opportunity to lower the BP pass threshold, great. Maybe I can raise his odds of drawing. But I would not want to kill my resident buddies odds if a party app hurts him.

A hyperlink to AZ G & F website works also. (As I can read! LOL!)

Thanks in advance.

wapitibob

WKR
Az rounds UP UP UP from .5!

Yes you can mix, do both at the same time and you use one card.

NR tag has to be available as well as a resident tag, be careful.... better off doing singles unless you drop way down to make sure the nr side will draw.

NR tag has to be available as well as a resident tag, be careful.... better off doing singles unless you drop way down to make sure the nr side will draw.

I'd have to double-check the following information with my outfitter in Arizona, but the way I understand it is that Game & Fish averages the combined points and then rounds up (if applicable) from .5 ....

Also, WapitiBob's advice of being careful when combining resident and nonresident on a party permit application is wise. If an application is pulled (selected) in the draw but yet the 10% nonresident cap has already been met for that or those unit(s), then no one -- resident and nonresident alike -- get a tag.