AZ Deadline Tonight: June 6

MattB

WKR
Dumb question, does anyone know the process for associating your portal account with your draw history/bonus points/licenses? AZ uses your SSN as the unique identifier but when setting up a portal profile that is not an input, so the system does not automatically add your history to the profile.

Dumb question, does anyone know the process for associating your portal account with your draw history/bonus points/licenses? AZ uses your SSN as the unique identifier but when setting up a portal profile that is not an input, so the system does not automatically add your history to the profile.
So is your portal account showing you are basically like a new/different hunter? It should definitely show your draw history, bonus points, etc. if it doesn’t show that I’d be worried it has somehow duplicated your account.

MattB

WKR
So is your portal account showing you are basically like a new/different hunter? It should definitely show your draw history, bonus points, etc. if it doesn’t show that I’d be worried it has somehow duplicated your account.
I recall correctly this was a known issue back when the portal was released, I just don't recall the solution. The dept uses SSN as your unique identifier and there is no place in the portal profile establishment process that requires that as an input, so no way for the system to use that to link the profile with draw history/points.

BBob

WKR
Dumb question, does anyone know the process for associating your portal account with your draw history/bonus points/licenses?
Call them and they’ll merge your info or sort it out for you. Some people ended up with two accounts/sets of data and had to have them merged together.

Bobbyboe

WKR
Darn near missed it! Put in for a random strip tag and bighorn. I’m hoping to have enough points in a few years for a good couse tag.

I’ve said it before, I HATE Arizonas system. Why the heck can’t their website be user friendly and have all the deadlines on the same day. Ugh.

AZ8

WKR
Darn near missed it! Put in for a random strip tag and bighorn. I’m hoping to have enough points in a few years for a good couse tag.

I’ve said it before, I HATE Arizonas system. Why the heck can’t their website be user friendly and have all the deadlines on the same day. Ugh.
High demand says they don’t have too! So they don’t worry about it! 😎