Axcel landslyde 3 pin .19 vs .10

I guess I’ve narrowed it down to the Axcel landslyde 3 pin. I’ve looked at both size pins on another brand but can’t decide on which size to go. Will hunt a little with it, but mostly targets out to 100 yards. Always used the iq 19 sight with .19, but never shot much past 40 yard.

Sbird2019

FNG
For target, lighting tends to be a little better / more consistent, or at least more fair weather friendly. If accuracy is more important than visibility, 0.010 pins are going to be more accurate. At distance, especially depending on how far your sight is from your riser, 0.019 pins can cover the entire ring / dot that you’re aiming at, so a finer pin, the further the distance, is ideal.

With a 3 pin, perhaps if you can customize the pins, or replace the fiber yourself, you could do your top 1 or 2 pins in 0.019, and then your middle and or just the last pin in 0.010.

Odds are, if you’re shooting targets, you’ll have time to range and you’ll either be close enough where 0.019 top pin won’t cover your whole target ring / dot, or you’ll need to use a lower pin or dial anyway so you can use a finer pin
Similarly, if it’s getting to low light in a hunting scenario where you can’t really see a 0.010 pin, you probably won’t be taking long range shots. Usually it’ll be close enough to use a bigger pin or hopefully you’ll have time to dial down and use a bigger pin.

Just my 2 cents