Autotrickler alternative?

Please provide an update after you use the AT a bit. I'd love to have one but am on the fence about spending that kind of money to potentially have some of the issues I've read on other sites. I'd primarily be using stick powders such as H4350 and H1000.

I’ve had mine for a couple of months. So far it’s been leaps and bounds better, faster (a lot) and more accurate than my chargemaster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Lawnboi

WKR
At a minimum it takes you from .1 grain accuracy to .02 grain accuracy.

I really don’t care if it takes 20 seconds to throw h4350 if it does it accurately with no over/under throws, and is accurate to .02 grains.

Coming from a chargemaster lite the fx120 is impressive!

Lawnboi

WKR
Does the vibration from trickler on top cause any scale reading issues?
It hasn’t in the little Iv used it yet. It’s pretty smooth and surprisingly steady with the three wind screens on the scale.

The fx120 in general is much heavier duty than a charge master.

BjornF16

WKR
It hasn’t in the little Iv used it yet. It’s pretty smooth and surprisingly steady with the three wind screens on the scale.

The fx120 in general is much heavier duty than a charge master.
I have the V3 AutoTrickler with FX120 along with the Autothrow…not sure it’s worth upgrading

Clarktar

WKR
Supertrickler for me. Whenever it arrives

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
Still just looks like a mad scientist contraption to me. Hope it works great, but I don’t think it’s for me. I hate chit that requires assembly and has a mess of parts. Maybe when they move out of Frankenstein’s garage and make this thing truly one cohesive unit I’ll consider it.

As an update, I bought an RCBS Matchmaster. It’s a huge upgrade over the Chargemaster. My complaints about accuracy are mostly gone, at least in Match Mode, which isn’t any slower than the Chargemaster. It’s not perfect, but it’s a quantum leap over what I had before. Easy to use. Pull it out of box, level it up, warm it and go.

My only complaint is the powder drain on the bottom of the unit is simply moronic. Zero excuse for that.

Clarktar

WKR
Where are you at in line?

I don’t know what im going to do when mine ships but I hope I have money for another fx120 when it does.
Dead last I'm sure. Just got in line for one.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Lawnboi

WKR
Still just looks like a mad scientist contraption to me. Hope it works great, but I don’t think it’s for me. I hate chit that requires assembly and has a mess of parts. Maybe when they move out of Frankenstein’s garage and make this thing truly one cohesive unit I’ll consider it.

As an update, I bought an RCBS Matchmaster. It’s a huge upgrade over the Chargemaster. My complaints about accuracy are mostly gone, at least in Match Mode, which isn’t any slower than the Chargemaster. It’s not perfect, but it’s a quantum leap over what I had before. Easy to use. Pull it out of box, level it up, warm it and go.

My only complaint is the powder drain on the bottom of the unit is simply moronic. Zero excuse for that.
If assembly is not something you like I don’t think you would like the v4. It also requires an app, and Bluetooth which I’m not the fondest of. It was far from pull it out of the box and start loading like a chargemaster.

The super trickler looks similar but has the software built in like a chargemaster.

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
If assembly is not something you like I don’t think you would like the v4. It also requires an app, and Bluetooth which I’m not the fondest of. It was far from pull it out of the box and start loading like a chargemaster.

The super trickler looks similar but has the software built in like a chargemaster.
Yep, I don’t need or want apps and downloads and Bluetooth. Reloading is complicated enough as it is.

The app and Bluetooth has worked flawlessly for me and it has some very nice features associated with it. If I have any complaints it’s the process of emptying it after you are done loading or changing powders.

It’s not arduous or anything just a little annoying more than anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

eoperator

WKR
The app and Bluetooth has worked flawlessly for me and it has some very nice features associated with it. If I have any complaints it’s the process of emptying it after you are done loading or changing powders.

It’s not arduous or anything just a little annoying more than anything.
^ X'2

Lawnboi

WKR
@Schism

Loaded a few hundred. I wouldn’t be worried about putting a deposit or order in. So far Xbr has flowed awsome as expected. H4350 has flowed awsome, my problems with the chargemaster are solved bonus it’s also much more accurate. I did load a buddy 100 rounds with imr 4451, which is an extruded powder that’s pretty bulky, a grain weighted .02 grains consistently. I had maybe 5 overthrows.

I havnt messed with the settings at all only calibrated as instructed in the manual. Also have not messed with the speed setting, it’s been at 5 the whole time for me.

So far im very happy with the V4.

Schism

WKR
@Schism

Loaded a few hundred. I wouldn’t be worried about putting a deposit or order in. So far Xbr has flowed awsome as expected. H4350 has flowed awsome, my problems with the chargemaster are solved bonus it’s also much more accurate. I did load a buddy 100 rounds with imr 4451, which is an extruded powder that’s pretty bulky, a grain weighted .02 grains consistently. I had maybe 5 overthrows.

I havnt messed with the settings at all only calibrated as instructed in the manual. Also have not messed with the speed setting, it’s been at 5 the whole time for me.

So far im very happy with the V4.
Thanks for the update!

Has anyone recieved a Supertrickler/ have an in depth review of it? I have a v4 on order but thinking about switching to the Supertrickler.

Lawnboi

WKR
I would have a super trickler but canceled my order, as I’m fine with the way the v4 has been working and just can’t justify another scale at this time.

Iv loaded quite a few rounds with the v4 now and really have no complaints. I guess it could be faster. It dosnt piss me off like my chargemaster did.