Arrow Spine Arrow Question

Awesome thank you everyone for all of the help if yall don't mind me asking what is a good group for 20 yards and then 40 then 60 yards?
Also would the black eagle rampage 350 spine 52g insert 125g head be a good setup? Also how do you determine foc of an arrow?

Awesome thank you everyone for all of the help if yall don't mind me asking what is a good group for 20 yards and then 40 then 60 yards?

Others with more experience can chime in here but my general rule is a small breakfast plate group at 20-30 yards and a large dinner plate group at 40-50 yards puts you in a good spot.

Really good shooting is an inch per 10 yards.

Despite what you might read, it's really hard for a lot to keep 60 arrows in 3" at 20 yards, let alone hitting an inch and a half circle 60 times.

Tho everyone shoots 2" groups at 20 on the internet. If you can stay in a 4" circle at 20 you are actually doing well.

You can Google FOC calculator, it explains the process of how to measure it. With short arrows it's pretty easy to hit high percentage numbers.

Generally I don't like halfouts. They bend, even the Stainless. I think as sounding like a beginner you would be better suited to just get a standard diameter (.244-.246 ID) shaft with standard inserts. Most companies are making good shafts in that size. The .204 shafts are good also, but require additional steps. The halfouts generally need to be spun and aligned before gluing. I'd actually recommend using a "Hit" insert in a 204 shaft, that makes squaring the shaft critical tho.

Also would the black eagle rampage 350 spine 52g insert 125g head be a good setup? Also how do you determine foc of an arrow?

Also how do you determine foc of an arrow?
The most important thing to know about FOC is that it's not that important. Build for your desired total arrow weight and let FOC fall where it may...10-15% is pretty common for a hunting arrow.

To measure FOC of an existing arrow, find the balance point and use the formula below:
FOC.jpg

To estimate FOC based on component weights before you build an arrow, you can use Gold Tip's online calculator (it tends to underestimate by about 1-2%) or use the following formula:
ApproxFOC.jpg

Awesome thank you all very much and I'm grouping 2-3in at 20 yards and about 6-8 at 60 on a pretty good day thank you all for the wealth of knowledge you have provided I really appreciate it if I'm shooting a 2 blade broadhead with bleeders like the iron will or a 2 blade in general do I need to align the heads with the fletching before gluing?

Awesome thank you all very much and I'm grouping 2-3in at 20 yards and about 6-8 at 60 on a pretty good day thank you all for the wealth of knowledge you have provided I really appreciate it if I'm shooting a 2 blade broadhead with bleeders like the iron will or a 2 blade in general do I need to align the heads with the fletching before gluing?

No.

What is a good arrow weight for my setup currently I already ordered the carbon express sd 350 spine and a few rampage 350 spine arrows is why I'd like to use them if there good for my bow

What is a good arrow weight for my setup currently I already ordered the carbon express sd 350 spine and a few rampage 350 spine arrows is why I'd like to use them if there good for my bow

Anywhere from 350 gr to 1k gr. It's a personal preference thing. Depends on what you're hunting, how you hunt, what your priorities are. Generally I think most hunting arrows will be falling between 400 and 500 gr.