Arrow penetration

AkRyan

WKR
I don't know the mechanics of why, but I do know it is not always a given a bow will tune with an arrow exactly level with the rest. I have had plenty bows tune nock high and level, but never low. Different arrows, draw weights and lengths, variations in limbs, along with various grip positions, make archery tuning difficult at times.
I don't think anyone wants to be nock high, but if that's how it tunes, then let it be.

I'm sure someone else with more technical knowledge will chime in to explain.
The original comment was he can get arrows to hit target knock high if he is knock high, that is a bow that isn't tuned. If you need to be knock high (some mathews have this) then that is what's necessary to tune the bow and get perfect arrow flight.

The original comment was he can get arrows to hit target knock high if he is knock high, that is a bow that isn't tuned. If you need to be knock high (some mathews have this) then that is what's necessary to tune the bow and get perfect arrow flight.
mathews z7 needs knock high

Zac

WKR
I think all arrows fly nock high a touch. Isn’t that the result of the vanes causing lift?