Arken Optics

Smenning

Lil-Rokslider
I recently saw a YouTube video of the best optic under a $1000 and discovered Arken. Is anybody using these? Specifically the
SH4 6-24X50 GEN2 ? Seems like a lot of features for such and affordable scope. Too good to be true? Thanks in advance.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Seems like there were a few “dealers” who went all in with these a year or so ago and spammed the internet with stories of how great they were.

Saying they were as good as scopes that cost 5x as much without any actual testing or data, when I really looked into it, all the guys making such claims were dealers, not guys who had paid for the scopes and used them.

I remember them hitting the market, and reading all the positive crap co.ing totally from dealers. I told myself then that I will wait for actual testing, drop tests, box tests, 1000 plus rounds combined with box tests... I still haven't seen any real testing.

OP
Smenning

Smenning

Lil-Rokslider
Appreciate the input, again buy once cry once rings true...

Bumping this back up to see if anyone has purchased one and has some positive or negative feedback. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

wapitibob

WKR
I was looking at them for the wifes rifle but they're as heavy as my NXS and the knobs are giant. I'd buy one before I bought another Leupold but that isn't saying much. The SWFA 10x are close to the same money, been tested for years and track great.

Last edited:
I was looking at them for the wifes rifle but they're as heavy as my NXS and the knobs are giant. I'd buy one before I bought another Leupold but that isn't saying much. The SWFA 10x are close to the same money, been tested for years and track great.
Thanks for that wapitibob. That's pretty much what I'd be comparing it to (SWFA) since that's what I currently own. I realize they are a newer company trying to make a name in such a flooded market, but they looked to have some nice features that caught my attention for the given price point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

hawkman71

Lil-Rokslider
My nephew put one on his Bergara Ridge and says he loves it. That's all I know. Arken has it 30% off right now, I think...that's why I'm reading up on them.

Long Cut

WKR
I’ve got an SH4 6-24 and it’s a tank.
Well built, good turrets and feels good.

I haven’t shot with it yet, waiting for my SWFA 3-9 so I can do side to side tests.

Will update later on