Arizona Dashboard

I got through last night. Completed both; my AZ and UT applications. Don't have anything for points in AZ but have some semi good chances here in UT this year.

Time will tell.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

I'm still having trouble with it. When I try to add applicant for my hunting partner it keeps throwing an error code. And he bought a new valid license last week so clearly his account is functioning. Looks like another call to customer service is in order.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

My draw app is still not showing up. Got ahold of Azgfd yesterday morning and they said they are having some system issues and that it may be up to 7 days before my hunt choices show up on my dashboard. She said that since i had the receipt from "cybersource" showing my payment for the draw that i was good to go. Ill repost if and when it finally shows up.

Well my draw info finally showed up on the AZGFD dashboard. Only took ten days but at least its finally there.

good luck to everyone in the draws.

Any chance we see results this week? Not like I’ll draw but the waiting is the hardest part !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be sure to check and make sure your bonus points are correct on your dashboard. I had a buddy notice that his bonus points were lower than what they should have been for a couple different species and had to call and get it corrected. The updated system had its flaws

Back