Argali Rincon vs Big Agnes Copper spur style tent

Well I ended up ordering a Copper spur through a sale at GoHunt for 30% off. I think for me right now a freestanding tent is what will work best and if I ever get into the need for a tent with stove I’ll add the Argali to the arsenal
Have you used the copper spur yet? If so, did you like it?

I use both a seek outside cimarron and a fly creek ul 2. Although I'm looking at replacing the fly creek. I'm not a fan of the door on the front. Rather have a side door.
I was torn between the big agnes fly creek and tiger wall (very similar dimensions and build materials, big difference is the door and vestibule layout). Your comment is helpful, thanks.

Matt5266

WKR
I was torn between the big agnes fly creek and tiger wall (very similar dimensions and build materials, big difference is the door and vestibule layout). Your comment is helpful, thanks.
No problem. And I did finally end up buying the Tiger Wall. I much prefer it. I had a fly creek ul2 and bought a tiger wall ul3 just for a little extra room. I think it was only 8 ounces more or something. Worth it to me to be able to get my gear outta the rain if needed. Very happy I switched. Front door can be a pain crawling in and out over your stuff.