Argali OnX Elite Discount

pugwylde

FNG
Has anyone had any luck applying the OnX discount through the Argali website? I've tried both starting from the Argali website and from OnX, and from a phone and from a desktop, with no luck. I'm generally pretty computer savvy, but this one is stumping me. Any thoughts?

OP
P

pugwylde

FNG
Honestly, I'm lucky enough I could just walk in and talk to them, but I figure I'm in a pretty narrow demographic that can do that. And your are correct, they have great customer service.

I was hoping someone that actually needs to order online had a solution, and others can benefit from it. I guess this is maybe feedback for the OnX folks: I've used a couple of the elite benefits, and it's a mixed bag. The discounts are great, but both times I've used them, I've needed to talk to someone, either in person or on the phone.

The only viable solution seems to be to call Argali. Brad Brooks is great, and answered all my ridiculous questions when I bought my Absaroka last spring, despite having somewhere to be, so I'm sure a call would be a great experience.

dtrkyman

WKR
I know my last discount code would not work until my current subscription expired.

OP
P

pugwylde

FNG
So I went and talked to Brad and the team at Argali and it turns out their discount had expired. A few minutes and a couple clicks on their side and I can confirm the discount works again. I love shopping with companies with great products, you can actually talk to, and solve problems!