Are the any Ski Areas left out West that havent been ruined?

I live in Idaho and haven’t waxed my downhill skis since last March if that gives you any idea. 😂

Glad I don’t buy any seasons passes these days and just rely on my uncle and cousin for discounts. So far El Niño says hi to everyone who bought new skis, boards, or snow machines.
It's been brutal so far. Shaping up for a miserably long fire season.

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
Yo.
Not asking for your honey holes, but I’m looking for some trailheads close to Cry-mtn-wa I can crash at for a couple nights with my single axle cargo trailer behind my pickup.
Any help would be appreciated.
If you’re in the area I’ll buy you a rainier.
Thanks.

Loo.wii

WKR
shopping list
Skins
Touring bindings
Beacon
Shovel
Prove
Good powder skis
Avalanche training
A battle buddy
And an inreach.

backcountry skiing is fun. just don’t die

shopping list
Skins
Touring bindings
Beacon
Shovel
Prove
Good powder skis
Avalanche training
A battle buddy
And an inreach.

backcountry skiing is fun. just don’t die
Not really backcountry, but I take the kids up on the USFS roads when the snow is deep enough. Wide trails and no one around. And if the road isn’t closed the GX is a bretty good lift.

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
Yo.
Not asking for your honey holes, but I’m looking for some trailheads close to Cry-mtn-wa I can crash at for a couple nights with my single axle cargo trailer behind my pickup.
Thanks.
what’s the pussy like up there?

It sucks when your ski resort has over 450" of snow with some of the finest powder in the world, and they shut a big portion of it down due to -15 temps. Oh well, I guess I'll go to work today.:ROFLMAO:

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
It sucks when your ski resort has over 450" of snow with some of the finest powder in the world, and they shut a big portion of it down due to -15 temps. Oh well, I guess I'll go to work today.:ROFLMAO:
It is hawwwwt in played ass summit county right now. 🥵

Article 4

WKR
Over the last 30 years, all the ski towns I am familiar with out West have been overrun by 2nd homes of the rich and liberal, and no longer hold the quaint charm they once did. Looking to put roots down and maybe buy some land near a place that hasnt been ruined yet. I used to think Whitefish, MT was that place, but it's been overrun as well. Open to Alaska as well.

Any recommendations? Feel free to PM
They are all ruined, terrible and extremely cold. All of us are rude and boorish, we steal from cars in the parking lot, and will trip you while you walk, we also hate your dog and think your baby is ugly. America should stay home and never come skiing out west again LMAO - 😜 😂 🤣

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
Still bruhs lined up ready to shred the slush, 🤙
Groomers were nice yesterday.
I was cruising in the 60’s. (Nbd)
They’re supposed to pick up a few inches over the next couple days, but this scene is played and it’s time to move on.

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
Yo.
Thanks.
B lot is tempting, but $65 a night seems a little steep so I’m just gonna go in blind and hope I can find a trailhead or parking lot to crash at and blast surface shits.

11boo

WKR
Hesperus is old school. Their lift breaks down often though.

last I heard this was for sale. Bonus of elk hunting too.

IMG_0791.png

Divide93

FNG
I was on ski patrol at a small area , then a big area in CO 80's and 90's. Glad I had the opportunity when I was young. I would not have the patience anymore with the madding crowds!

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
I can’t believe I’m saying this, but crystal mountain might be more played than summit county.
I can’t believe I drove all the way up here for this low vis crud.
Does anybody know what the pussy’s looking like in Tahoe right now?
Gonna watch some chug life clips and plot my next move...