Archery Terms You Hate

HbDane

WKR
Cock vane/feather and target butt.
As far as what people say......" It was a perfect shot but I'm going to give em till the morning to start tracking"

knockdown power in reference to an arrow.... that's dumb

TRAD.... i think that's more of a word jumble.... rearrange the letters and find what it actually means.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
stump shooting wtf actually does it and why are you just tossing so much money into purposely breaking arrows
That's why some of us actually search high and low for......and test arrows........so we can find those that don't break while shooting at stuff. That's why I'm so adamant about durability......I like shooting stuff.....and not breaking arrows.

Squirrels

WKR
In my opinion anyone making a post about running a piece of gear should have their Well Known Rokslider status replaced with Tool Shed.

I second.
Third, I don't just despise that term for archery, but hunting/outdoor/shooting activities in general. To some people I guess running/run makes them sound more expertly than the word use.

Do you prefer we go back to the days of knights and castles?

LOOSE THY ARROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, not at all, but "Firing an arrow" come on........ Hang around any old school bowhunter and the last thing you will hear is "I fired the arrow"