Aram Von Benedikt

Status
Not open for further replies.
9da466d8bd1dbd1252f99577278a3a9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wyomuleskinner

Lil-Rokslider
Why don't they each just take one antler and split the meat?

The times they be felt like offering to pay for a replica of an animal I shot for someone else?? Exactly zero times.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I love precision rifles and shooting a long way but this is just another example of how people are taking shots they shouldn't because there's a chance.. Both the parties in this story from the sounds of things. throwing lead.

Wouldn't be opposed to a 400 or 500 yard max shot distance laws even though they'd be tough to enforce.
Wouldn’t see criminal activity in videos and bragging on socials if it were a crime. I think making long range a crime would be silly and unenforceable.

Truth is, me throwing lead long range is more ethical than lots of doofus throwing lead like John Wayne at 100 yards…

Truth is, me throwing lead long range is more ethical than lots of doofus throwing lead like John Wayne at 100 yards…

No disagreement from me there but you’re also in the less than one percent. But people been throwing lead like John Wayne since the era his movies depicted. Cant really tell people who suck at shooting (90+ percent of hunters) they can’t shoot at 100 yards because most can at least prove ability to hit vitals at 100. Not the case at 500+.

People shooting at 600+ the frequency they are now is a new thing and in the vast majority of cases the only real thing that changed is they heard about it being done and maybe got a turret or a range finder so since they know it’s possible, send it!

amassi

WKR
Agree. I have just found the line about innocent until proven guilty to be one used almost exclusively by those who have no defense because they (or someone they like) are in the wrong and just want to shut down discussion.

It’s a great tactic to try and beat the 24 hours news cycle. Why these clowns always push their trials down the road again and again .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mxgust

Lil-Rokslider
Wouldn’t see criminal activity in videos and bragging on socials if it were a crime. I think making long range a crime would be silly and unenforceable.

I think you’re right about enforcement. But you could say the same about a lot of things. I don’t think I agree with it but the move would be to limit rangefinders and scopes and the long range would take care of itself. Too many people publicly doing things like this will increase support for that. In my mind people should just be responsible and aware of their own capabilities but I think people will start calling for bans

NDGuy

WKR
Think of all the poor forkies that don’t don’t want to get up until midnight because everyone is shooting at them at 1000 yards because they watched YouTube
People shooting at 600+ the frequency they are now is a new thing and in the vast majority of cases the only real thing that changed is they heard about it being done and maybe got a turret or a range finder so since they know it’s possible, send it!

Status
Not open for further replies.